Glock 44. The G44 is the ideal pistol to start or ease your shooting experience. The innovative design of the hybrid steel polymer slide chambered in our first 22 caliber round. It provides a lightweight and low recoil control for optimal control. The G44 was well tested with a wide variety of ammunition to ensure maximum performance and redefine what small can do.
Glock 44. The G44 is a compact size pistol with the ability to adapt to nearly every hand size by using the different backstraps supplied with the pistol. The G44 comes standard with the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy and precision.
|1||Length (Overall)**||185 mm | 7.28 inch|
|2||Slide Length||174 mm | 6.85 inch|
|3||Width (Overall)||32 mm | 1.26 inch|
|4||Slide Width||25,5 mm | 1.00 inch|
|5||Height incl.Mag.||128 mm | 5.04 inch|
|6||Line of Sight (Polymer)||153 mm | 6.02 inch
158 mm | 6.22 inch (adjustable)
|Line of Sight (Steel)||152 mm | 5.98 inch|
|Line of Sight (GNS)||151 mm | 5.94 inch|
|7||Trigger Distance**||70 mm | 2.76 inch|
How To Buy Glock44 Online.
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing a Glock44. Why you want to buy a G44, how often you want to use it, the fit and feel of the G44 in your hand, price, and local laws. In this section, we’ll help guide you through the buying process here and in the store.
Necessary Gear For Glock44
Having the correct gear is essential when using a firearm. Here are a few pieces of gear and accessories that we recommend when purchasing your GLOCK pistol:
- Eye Protection: Eye protection is a must for target shooting and training. You need comfortable, durable eye protection with high safety ratings and a semi wrap–around feature to protect the sides of your eyes as well as the front.
- Ear Protection: You should always wear ear protection while shooting. This is another must. You can choose between custom-molded ear protection, basic ear plugs or ear muffs.
- Gun Case: Cases help protect your firearm as you transport them. They come with either hard or soft sides, in various styles and price ranges. Your new GLOCK will come in a hard–sided gun case, but you may want to consider a soft–sided case or a case designed to hold multiple firearms and other range accessories.
- Storage: There are lots of options to store your firearm at home or work, including gun cases, combination safes, bio–metric safes, lock boxes, and more. Safely storing your firearm is a very important part of being a responsible gun owner.
- Ammunition: You will need to have the necessary ammunition for practicing at the range or for self defense.